How to Get Involved
If you’d like to help make a difference in the lives of children in the Frederick area who’ve been the victims of abuse and/or help increase the knowledge and understanding that the people of our community have about child abuse, its treatment and its prevention, then we’d love to have you join us.
Currently, members of the Friends of the CAC, serve in a variety of supportive functions, such as
- Administrative/Clerical support (like assembling packets and sending out mailings)
- Fund Raising (especially making phone calls)
- Managing a Kid’s Closet (items children need when they’re taken from their home)
- Soliciting Donations for the CAC
- Staying in touch with donors
- Manning a booth at an event
- Writing articles to help educate others about childhood abuse
- Creating content for our website
If you’d like to become a member of the Friends of the CAC, download the following brochure by clicking on this link >>.
Then fill out your information and send the form to the Friends of the CAC at the address on the form.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead